Don’t compromise between chemical or cut protection, have both!
In an age where multitasking, automated machinery and technology are becoming commonplace in the workspace, concerns about cut injuries, durability, reliability and grip are just as important as chemical protection. The new AlphaTec® 58-735 offers a combination of both chemical (EN ISO 374 Type A) and cut protection (EN ISO cut level C*) and is therefore a perfect fit for workers faced with both risks.
*Also tested to Cut 4 according to EN 388: 2003.
For complete chemical permeation data, please visit: www.ansellguardianpartner.com
- Chemical Industry
- Life Sciences
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Rubber Industry
- Waste and Water Treatment
- Chemical Blending
- Chemical/Fluid/Agent Sampling
- Cleaning & Preparation for Painting
- Handling Materials w/Sharp Edges
- Lab and Research and Development
- Laboratory Work
- Mechanical Component Assembly/Maintenance
- Metal Working with Corrosives
- Tools & Parts Cleaning
- Washing of Lab glassware
- Wiping/Spot Cleaning