Hycote’s modern acrylic formulation provides a durable finish with enhanced covering power It also enables you to spray directly on to many rigid plastic surfaces without special pre-treatment. Suitable for use with acrylic or cellulose paints.
Directions For Use:
- Prepare the area to be painted, ensuring it to be free from dirt, wax, oil, etc. Mask off with newspaper and masking tape to prevent any overspray. Use between 15 – 25 degrees C ia a well ventilated area.
- Shake Can Vigorously for at least two minutes to ensure the paint is thoroughly mixed
- Repeat shaking at regular intervals during use
- Spray from a distance of 20 to 25cm
- Thinly applied coats built up at 10-15 minute intervals will achieve the best results
- Leave for 24 hours to harden
- After use invert can and spray to clear nozzle.
- Minimum operating temperature 15 degrees C