Ansell 11-616 Hyflex PU Gloves Blue / Black
ANSELL 11-616 HyFlex THE NEXT GENERATION GLOVE IN COMFORT, DEXTERITY AND FLEXIBILITY
Out of stock
The next generation glove in comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows this glove to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the 11-618 and 11-616 dark liners are well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- White goods and electrical goods
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Finishing works
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs...)
- Category II
Write Your Own Review
More from Ansell
Marigold Flexiproof 40cm Green Nitrile Chemical Resistant GauntletsAs low as £14.29 £11.91
Ansell 78-103 Thermal Gloves Refrigerated Frozen Food HandlingAs low as £3.86 £3.22
Ansell Marigold 37-501 G25B Blue Nitrile Chemical Resistant GlovesAs low as £3.40 £2.83
Ansell Edge 48-919 Double Nitrile Coated Work GlovesAs low as £3.98 £3.32